LIFESTYLE PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHER
3650 E Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90023
Jungle Boys has been one of the leading brands of cannabis products since 2006. We are well established in the industry and continue to grow. We currently have retail stores in California and Florida, with our Headquarters located near Los Angeles, CA, in the city of Boyle Heights. We are looking for a Lifestyle Product Photographer to produce high quality content that showcases our products in a way that will attract consumers.
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated, and energetic photographer with advanced photography and editing skills to join our creative department. As a member of the Jungle Boys team, you’ll be joining a highly motivated crew focused on creating high-quality content. The ideal candidate for this position will be professional, receptive to feedback, creative, and able to contribute to the conception and editing of product photography used for our websites, marketing campaigns, and social media posts.
- Able to communicate effectively and collaborate with other team members.
- Produce high-quality images, ensuring they are color consistent and correctly exposed.
- Perform standardized product/lifestyle photography with a high level of skill.
- Work with the Media Manager and team in the areas of lighting, visual aesthetics, and technical problem-solving.
- Troubleshoot on-set photography challenges decisively.
- Execute creative direction and articulate rationale for decisions in support of on-brand vision.
- Innovate ways to shoot new products or initiatives.
- Follow new processes and provide feedback to ensure successful implementation.
- Follow shoot guides set in place to ensure consistency.
- Understand deadlines and schedules in order to help prioritize product deliverables.
- Keep photo equipment organized and maintain cleanliness of the studio.
- Upkeep studio equipment, props, and supplies.
- Other tasks, duties, or special photography projects as assigned.
- Photography degree or equivalent industry experience
- Strong portfolio featuring lifestyle and/or product photography
- 2+ years experience in lifestyle and/or product photography
- Confident in Adobe software (Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator)
- Possess exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Cannabis industry knowledge is a plus